Boards & Commissions Openings

Any citizen interested in serving on any City Commission or Board is encouraged to file an application with the City Clerk's Office by filling out the application and supplemental application for the board or commission of interest.  Current openings are listed below.  Applications are available below or may be obtained from the City Clerk's Office at City Hall at 250 East L Street.  You may also request the application forms by calling the City Clerk's Office at 707-746-4200 or sending a request to Kristine Peterson.

For your convenience, the application and supplemental forms may be filled out online.  Click the link below for the board or commission you are interested in applying for.  Each application has a second (and may have a third) page that is the supplemental application.  Please fill out the entire document, print it out, then submit it to the City Clerk with your original signature.

Revised: July 2021

If you have any problems accessing, completing, or printing the application online, please contact the City Clerk's Office at 746-4200 or email Kristine Peterson and an application will be sent to you.

Arts and Culture Commission
Building Code BOA
Library Board of Trustees
Civil Service Commission
Community Sustainability Commission
Council/School Board Liaison
Economic Development Board

Finance Committee

Historic Preservation Review Commission

Housing Authority
Human Services Board
Open Government Commission
Parks, Recreations and Cemetery Commission
Planning Commission
Sign Ordinance
Sky Valley Open Space
Traffic, Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety Committee (TPBS)
Zoning Administrator