City Clerk FAQ's

  1. Can marriages be performed or licenses be obtained from the City Clerk's office?
    No - The license can be obtained from Solano County Clerk's Office [707-784-7485], 675 Texas Street, Fairfield.
  2. Information regarding titles and ownership of property is available at the Solano County Recorder's office [707-784-6290].
  3. Correspondence directed to any of the members of the City Council may be sent to 250 East L St., Benicia, CA 94510 or emailed to the City Clerk, Lisa Wolfe,